Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wonderful wedding

On July 19th my cousin, Julianne, was married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful wedding and the sealing was so touching that at one point there were lots of sniffles and tissues going around. I am so happy for her that she found a wonderful man to love and support her through all her trials. Check out this cute chica! Such a beautiful dress and bride!


3 comments:

keri said...

Is that your Mom's sister? She kinda looks like her. Pretty dress!

Reading Family said...

Yes, my mom's sister is the one second to the left (obviously not the bride). And I too think that in this picture my Aunt Linda looks a lot like my mom.

Sam and Marcie said...

Holy cow! I was going to post the SAME thing as Keri! Your Aunt looks IDENTICAL to your Mom! Looks like you guys had fun at the wedding! The bride looks gorgeous! I LOVE her dress!!