4 Places I Visit Over and Over
1. Moab
2. Spanish Fork
3. Murray
4. Bear Lake
4 People who call/text/email me regularly
1. Mike
2. Mom
3. My supervisor
4. A few of my foster kids
4 Favorite Foods
1. Hamburgers
2. Pizza
3. Ice Cream
4. Italian
4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Home
2. Moab
3. In the mountains/outside
4. Anywhere but at work!
4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Pride and Prejudice (any of the versions)
3. Any Disney classic movie
4. Indiana Jones movies
4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to
1. Good Charlotte
2. Collective Soul
3. Josh Groban
4. U2
4 People I'm Tagging
1. Marcie/Sam
2. Emily/Matt
3. Keri/Jeffrey
4. Shar/Mike
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment. If there is anything I can help you with, if you have questions or anything, feel free to email me kennagoesemo(at)gmail(dot)com. Good luck with everything. I'm glad I can help in someway with the blog.
PS Who is your sis in law?
Post a Comment