
The water of course was cold until you got used to it (or your body just froze to the water temperature so you couldn't tell). The sun was hot, but there was a slight breeze that kept it cold if you were in the shade and had previously been wet. I ended up with my usual Bear Lake sunburn...but the consensus was that my eyes didn't get sunburned as bad as they used to when I was younger. I'm sure that all my extended Lewis family knows what I'm talking about.
We left early on Sunday morning so we could be back and showered for Madison Reading's blessing. It was a fun baby blessing and she looked so cute in her blessing dress!

Look how cute this little family looks!

2 comments:
That blessing dress is beautiful! What a fun family reunion!
You know there IS something you can do to PREVENT your "usual Bear Lake sunburn"! It's called sunscreen - spf 30+ applied three, four or more times through out the day. I'm wishing a little that I put it on more than the two times. :S But I'm glad that all had a fun time at Bear Lake.
Post a Comment