Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We had a wonderful 4th of July being with the Lewis side of the family. As a tradition growing up, the Lewis' would go to the Provo parade and then have a big lunch afterwards. Usually the lunch was at the grandparent's house (three blocks away from the parade), but this year we went to the Bluth's.

















I loved this cute little old man who has served our country and survived Pearl Harbor.










































Mike even found a new friend. This is my cousin's kid Nathan.

After lunch there was much fun at the Bluth's house. They had a zip-line from the second story of the barn that went all the way across their yard. Then there was also the bungee trampoline set up that they had.








































There was fun for all ages and it was great to see extended family that were in town for the week. Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Sam and Marcie said...

Wow Christi! It looks like you guys sure had a fun 4th of July! I didn't even know that the Bluth's had a barn! I guess it's been a while since I've been up there! Glad everything went well!! :)!

The Jensen Family said...

It was so good to see you guys! That was definitely a fun day....we stayed almost all night we couldnt leave the fun!