Well, I guess there are things that are worse than packing before your move. That is, getting to the new office, and it's not ready for you. They were still painting and finishing the wiring when the movers got there yesterday. So, instead of moving into my office, I went shopping! I ended up finishing my Christmas shopping, a little birthday shopping for my husband, and some baby gifts for a nephew and a niece not due until April and May. When we got to the office on Wednesday there were guys still working on it. Then on Thursday there were still some guys working in the building, but not as many. And it wasn't even until Friday that we got our office phones up and working. My poor supervisor leaned up against a wall on Wednesday that the painters had just touched up (and didn't leave any sign of warning) and got paint all over her pants and jacket. I think she ended up going to court or a meeting with a shoe size white paint spot. On Wednesday all I felt that I did was arrange and rearrange my office. It is frustrating trying to figure out where I want my desk and my computer desk (if I even want that). I'm kind of picky because I don't like people seeing what I'm doing on my computer (not like I'm doing anything wrong though), and I don't like having my back to the door so people can scare me, and I don't like feeling like I'm boxed in. So, as for now my office is kind of how it was in my previous office and we will see how I like it.
Anywho, Merry Christmas to all and to all...take the day off!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment