Thursday, December 13, 2007
Gingerbread house
So, last Friday I sat at home (alone as usual since my husband has had school on those nights this semester) and I baked our gingerbread house. Then on Saturday (while my husband was gone yet again...this time helping his brother with granite) I made the hard tack candy and poured it in for the windows. The last night my husband and I sat down and decorated the gingerbread house. Now, it doesn't look like the fancy kinds that are in holiday windows or even at the Festival of Trees and it looks more like little kids decorated it. But for me all that matters is that this tradition continue. I've grown up with this tradition as long as I can remember. And I am hoping to be able to carry on this tradition when I have kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! Let's see a picture!
Post a Comment