Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Snow!

It actually started snowing last night that has stuck to the ground. I have to admit that I LOVE the snow! There is something about it that seems to "quiet" the world around and makes you just want to have a cup of hot chocolate (which I had this morning). It also help make it feel that Christmas is really coming up. I have to admit that I've been secretly been listening to Christmas music off and on since shortly after Halloween. My husband says that Thanksgiving gets overlooked because all the stores bring out Christmas even before Halloween is over. It is very true!

Even though the snow storm last night and this morning didn't "produce" much, it still makes me excited and want more. I love going sledding, building a snowman, and I am silly because I love to shovel snow from the sidewalk and driveway. Even with all this love of snow, I will admit that there are times that I don't appreciate it as much when I'm driving. There are some crazy people who drive way to insanely fast for the road conditions. I am a careful driver and give myself lots of room and go under the speed limit. I barely missed being in an accident this morning coming back from court. The truck in front of me started sliding trying to stop at a stoplight and I did the same thing too. I ended up changing lanes and sliding through a VERY red stoplight. There was this dumb car trying to turn left because it needed to get out of the intersection because of it turning red. I guess it didn't see me gracefully sliding through the intersection and tried turning into me. I frantically honked and honked and they stopped about a foot away from hitting me. Needless to say that sure got my heart going! So for all you crazy drivers out there...go slower!!!

No comments: