Monday, November 26, 2007

The dreaded Monday

Today is the dreaded Monday of having to return to work after a nice long break from work. I will admit though that this morning wasn't as bad as I thought that it would be. I thought that I would have tons of messages on my phone. But I only had one message on my office phone and no messages on my work cell. I do hate having to turn on my phone early every morning since I have a kid on the run for the past week and a half and I never know when he will be picked up and when I will have to attend a detention hearing. (Stupid delinquents!)

Even though my morning hasn't been as bad as I thought that it would be, I still don't want to be at work and am having a hard time motivating myself to get some work done. I have all but 2 home visits left to do this month and I don't have much on my work schedule this week. So, unfortunately I know that it will be a paperwork week (even though it does need to be caught up). Happy Monday!

No comments: