Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting with the times

Well, I guess I'm just a little slow in joining the trend of blogging. Now don't get me wrong, I love to read some of my friends' blogs and see what's going on in their lives, but I guess I didn't think that anything happened to our family that was important enough to start blogging. I think that the biggest motivator to start my own blog was when I realized today that my own mother has been blogging for a while. I guess this is the modern version of a journal. I've been pretty good keeping a journal off and on throughout my life up until I got married. So I've slacked for the last 3 years in journaling. But that does not mean that I have not had any adventures within the married life (it's quite the contrary infact!). So, here goes it to blogging!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Yay! welcome welcome! :)