Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And the diaper did what?!?...

Nothing...obviously!

I think it is a diaper malfunction.

This.....
...ended up having an earlier this...

P.S. Of course this had to happen on her laundry day...AFTER all her laundry was done!

P.P.S. If any of you have any great ideas of how to get a poopy onesie off without getting it everywhere, I'd love to hear it!

6 comments:

keri said...

She looks quite proud of herself. I am thinking she needs to go up in diaper size. They are supposed to have LESS blowouts once they start on solids. ;0) As for getting the onsie off.... I never found a solution, but if you find one, let me know!

Danny and Darcie said...

Hey Christi, I was blog jumping from Chris and Lish and found you! I just had to respond because Mary had the exact same "explosion" problems. I hate to say this, but we tried everything, (larger diapers and name brands etc) and nothing contained the mess. There was just a time around seven months when every other day we had a mess. I will say however that if you roll the onesie or shirt in on itself and up her back, you can potentially contain the mess. Mary was wiggly and made things difficult at times. At least it worked for me. Makes a bigger mess of the clothes, but at least it doesn't get spread elsewhere. I hope that helps.

Anyway, you have an adorable little girl! Natalie always has a smile on her face that I'm sure brightens up a room. I hope you don't mind me responding to your post. I'm new at this blogging thing and I'm not sure of the etiquette :)

Bingham family blog said...

I agree with darcie, roll it up. this too shall pass-enjoy?! she is a cutie.

Nina said...

Ah . . . you need industrial sized wet wipes. (See my blog for the recipe -- only use the whole role of paper towels.)

This is so funny! At least for me! She is so innocent looking . . .

Kevin said...

Um, more poopy pics? I'll pass! Scissors are almost a guaranteed solution for the problem of spreading the mess.

Em said...

BAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! shoot me now!