Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Losin' It

So, I haven't been the best at exercising since Natalie has been born. I have done the Wii Fit a little and went for a few walks here and there.
But according to my Wii Fit I have lost 23 pounds in 4 1/2 months. And it's all thanks to this little girl...
And no, that weight loss isn't from giving birth to her. This is weight lost since the middle of September. It is because of nursing her and playing with her that I have lost the weight.

I am determined to do more once the weather gets nicer and Natalie and I can go for walks. There is still weight to be lost!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Good luck to you this spring. Natalie is such a doll. She seems like a very content baby.

Bingham family blog said...

good for you! She is so cute.

keri said...

I'm so jealous that you lost it so fast. So happy for you though. You look great!!!!
I just want to pinch that little cuties cheeks!!!!!!

Em said...

i looooooooooooooove nursing for that reason!!!!!

Vickie said...

She is such a beautiful little angel! We sure do love her.

Nina said...

Way to go! Losing weight while playing is the only way to go!!

Cute, cute little girl.

Em and Matt said...

Congrats! If only I could lose mine that quickly! Only 35 lb more!