Sunday, February 7, 2010

It Sucks!

We now have a devil in our house. And I think that I really like it and that I want our devil to stay around for a long time. Can it be true that a devil can be so good???

Earlier this week as I was vacuuming, our previous vacuum that we have had for almost 5 1/2 years broke. We ended up buying a Dirt Devil yesterday. Let's just say that it really sucks!!! I think I'm shocked and a little ashamed at how horrible our other vacuum was doing. Now I won't feel so bad letting Natalie roll all over the floor.
Our devil sucks and let's keep it that way!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Maybe you ought to bring your devil to my house . . . and see how good it sucks. . . . My vacuum is probably almost 30 years old. Kirby vacuums never die . . .

applevalley said...

We have a vacuum just like that and we really love ours also and plan on getting another one for our basement.
Natalie is darling.
Love,
Nadine