But seriously, why do I not get any other "upgrades" in my life on any other thing other than when I rent a car on the State's time and money??? Such is life.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Upgrades
You got to love it when you get upgrades on things! Normally these things don't happen for me except for in one area...car rentals on the State. You see, we only have 4 State vehicles for our office and there are workers that love to hog them and drive them to court or home visits that are in the Salt Lake area. So, they came up with an agreement with Enterprise for car rentals that are charged to the State instead of the worker. It seems that every time I have rented from Enterprise I have received an upgrade, but today's upgrade was so hard to return. I had requested a little compact car as we are all informed to do...well, my little compact car turned into a very nicely lifted, extended cab, dark blue F150. (Sigh) Very nice! It is my husband's dream vehicle and I really like them too (for those that don't know...my absolute dream vehicle is a Jeep Wrangler). It was so hard to return that truck though. And the Enterprise workers don't know that I'm serious when I kept asking if they could just let me "keep it."
But seriously, why do I not get any other "upgrades" in my life on any other thing other than when I rent a car on the State's time and money??? Such is life.
But seriously, why do I not get any other "upgrades" in my life on any other thing other than when I rent a car on the State's time and money??? Such is life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I vote christie gets her dream vehicle before mike (sorry mike) We need more jeeps in the family!
I would love to upgrade to that as well (trade in my little toyota.) Although, I wouldn't want to pay the gas bill.
Post a Comment