Monday, September 22, 2008
Just My Luck
I have no idea what it is with me and state cars, but we just don't get along sometimes. Today I had yet another incident of a flat tire like I did previously. I was driving on the freeway and got off on 45th because something didn't feel right. I pulled into a gas station near the car wash and walked around the minivan. Low and behold, a flat tire on the back passenger side! I looked up towards the gas station and saw the most glorious sight...not one, not two, but THREE highway patrol cars with men in them. I walked up and asked if one would help me. It's not like I can't change a tire, but I thought that I might as well utilize my resources. Two of the officers came over and started helping me. Then from across the street at another gas station an Incident Management Vehicle saw us and came over and help. With the help of these three "Good Samaritans" I was back on the road in about 10 minutes. I think that I've had my share of flat tires for the next few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Another flat tire??? You have had your fair share . . .
Just think if you keep this up you'll be able to change a tire blind folded with one hand tied behind your back.
Post a Comment