Friday, September 26, 2008

Forever Strong

Last night I was able to go to a premier showing of this great show.
And of course we were able to see a few famous people at the theater like:
Russell M. Nelson
Sheri Dew












Carole Mikita (news reporter off of Channel 5 News) and her husband Niel York (BYU History Department) and one of their daughters
Britani Bateman (actress off of The RM) and her husband J Bateman who was the composer for this movie

And of course there were other people from the movie that were introduced before the movie began...the director, the real coach which the story is based from, the coach that plays the coach, and many others.

It was a great movie and I'm sure that Highland High here in Utah is going to be popular from the movie. As I was watching the credits in the beginning and also at the end, I noticed that my friend's parents names were listed in helping with the movie. It was great to realize that I know such a famous family such as the Sivertsen family. I HIGHLY recommend this movie...so go see it!
P.S. Thanks Lisa for being our "inner" connection!

1 comment:

Sam and Marcie said...

I've never been to a premier before! What an awesome thing to experience! Looks like you had a good time. :)!