Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Are you my mudder?
So for the last week whenever people have asked about updates on the basement I tell them that "our mudder is coming." And if you say that phrase, many people thought I was just talking funny and saying "mother" instead. Anyway, so our "mudder" came last Tuesday and started working on the basement. Since they had a key (which they got last Monday when they were suppose to originally come), they came in every morning or some time during the day when we were at work and would add another coat or sand it down. They finished yesterday and it looks GREAT! I'm excited now because the next step that we will start working on this weekend will be priming and then painting! I'm a pro at painting because of all the many coats and different colors that we painted my bedroom when I was in high school and then also the experience of painting the upstairs hallway and my parents' bedroom during a Spring Break in college. So...bring on the paint and let the inner Michelangelo loose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have a mudder! Too bad your mudder already left you. Poor unfortunate soul.
No wonder your room was so small!! Every time you painted it you'd lose an inch of it each time. ;)
Post a Comment