Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good books

So, by being married into the Reading family I have gotten a lot of mispronouncing of the name or asked, "So, you must like reading?" I usually tell people, yes, I love reading books and I love being a Reading. Lately I've been on this kick of reading children's books. The books that I have just finished reading are Fablehaven (the first book and the second book) by Brandon Mull. They are about two children finding out that their grandparents are the caretakers of a magical protected area for magical creatures.




There is a third book coming out on April 21st. I am looking forward to that! These are good fantasy children books about mystical and magical creatures.

Another good children's book series that I have read are Poison Study and Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder. And the third book of the series, Fire Study, just came out and I have yet to be able to read it. These fantasy books are about a young girl escaping being killed and finding out about her magical abilities.
So, whether you are an adult or a child these books are good for all ages. If you end up reading them, I hope that you enjoy them as much as I did!

No comments: