All I have to say is dumb day light savings!!! I don't mind the one in the fall because of getting an extra hour of sleep. But the spring one always kills me. I don't know what it is this year, but 5 days later I still can't get adjusted to the time change. It takes me AT LEAST 30 minutes to get out of bed after my alarm goes off. And then I am just dragging myself out because I would rather stay in bed and sleep. It doesn't matter what time I got to sleep at nights, I still feel the same way in the morning. I am
definitely a Lewis (a.k.a. not a morning person)!
6 comments:
I hear ya! I've been thrown off all week as well! It must be day light savings!
Holy cow! Amen to that one! I've been dragging this whole week. I'm glad to know I'm not alone! ;)
We are the same way. Ever since the time change we have been dragging so bad. It's totally thrown off our sleep schedule. Morning are the worst...yes I am a lewis for sure. It's a fact that since the time change we have slept like crap EVERY night since for some reason. Hopefully things will get better.
Too bad you're not like your mama who loves mornings regardless of whether they start at 5:15 a.m. or 4:15 (daylight savings time)!!! :-)
And the oldest brother is up anywhere between 5 and 5:15 in the morning. It's really not that bad because I feel like I get more done during the day and have more energy (as long as I'm in bed early enough too). Maybe it's a Richards, Idaho spud farmers blood that's in me and my mother too.
Here's one for you that Pamela posted on our website!
http://thelewisfamily.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/daily-laugh-329/
Post a Comment