Saturday, March 15, 2008
Funny Old People
Now don't get me wrong about this post. I love little old people! I look at them and think, "they are someone's grandma/grandpa." But last night we saw an old lady that just made me laugh. We were standing in the pharmacy line last night at Walmart when an old lady came zooming up in the motorized wheelchair carts they have in the store. I seriously thought that she was going to plow me over. But instead she got in line behind us...not to mention butting in line in front of at least 2 people. Now this lady was dressed for a "night out on the town." She was wearing her deep red wig which was a few inches too far back to be able to show her own grey hair and then there were a few straggling hairs of her own hanging out in the back. She was on the heavier set side. She wore a yellow and brown little strappy dress, but unfortuantely she was half hanging out in the front. Then she had her fur coat on but slightly draping off her shoulders. After we went up to one of the pickup windows she zoomed to the other window. She was wondering where her medication was...like we all were after waiting at least an hour for a prescription that we were informed would be filled in 40 mintues. We all eventually got our prescriptions, but the part that makes me smile is...isn't it great to have cute little old people who can be onery, butt in line, and wear whatever they want in public! I can't wait until I am able to be able to do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment