I can't tell, but is she smiling in that last photo? She does look cold though. Let's hope that she doesn't like the snow growing up...that would be way too COLD, and not fun!!
sooooo fun:-) i remember taking brennan out for the first time last year. he screamed the entire time. i don't think he liked not being able to move around in it. i still love the pictures i took though!
6 comments:
what cute pictures. She looks adorable.
She is the sweetest thing ever! I love that little girl!!
Her first snow angel??? Didn't you know that we did that way back in the last week in October???
I can't tell, but is she smiling in that last photo? She does look cold though. Let's hope that she doesn't like the snow growing up...that would be way too COLD, and not fun!!
sooooo fun:-) i remember taking brennan out for the first time last year. he screamed the entire time. i don't think he liked not being able to move around in it. i still love the pictures i took though!
awww.. so cute!
Post a Comment