This morning was my monthly checkup on Baby's progress. Baby's heart rate was 150 and the doctor said that everything is looking good and right on track. It took the nurse a while to be able to locate Baby's heart rate. He/She was hiding from the nurse for the first time ever. I have to admit that it scared me for a bit because hearing Baby's heart beat is the thing that I look forward to each month! It is such a reassuring sound to hear that little fast "whooshing" of a heart beat! I think I'm pretty sure that I've felt Baby shake it's little "bon-bon" (a.k.a moving around), but I'm sure that it will become more obvious in the next few weeks.

I have been feeling much better since being in the second trimester. My nausea has pretty much gone away. I do have my once a week visit to the "white throne," but I can't complain. This last week I started experiencing a new thing...heartburn. Luckily that isn't too bad and can be controlled with a few Tums.

4 comments:
I always loved to go to my appointments and hear the heart beat. It is something I looked forward to, not so much the weighing in. I hated that part. When do you find out what you are having?
ahhh, you just reminded me of heartburn in the third trimester!!! i couldn't eat peanut butter. ever. it was the one thing that gave me the worst heartburn! ugh. pregnancy is so hard! so fun to see how you are doing, especially since we didn't get to come visit this month!
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today:-)
so do you know if you are having a girl or a boy? When is your due date?
Post a Comment