Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And the flavor is....

For those that have been anxiously wondering and waiting, the flavor of our baby was determined this morning in an ultrasound. And the flavor is....

It's a Girl!!!
Our little chica was modest at first in showing what gender she was. Then she gave us a good look at her entire head and body.Then she chose to look right at us.And of course we were able to see her little leg and foot kicking me during the ultrasound.
And she still likes to kick me!

We are excited to know that this little girl has chosen us to be her parents. Now the great name debate begins! If you have any suggestions for girl names, feel free to share your thoughts so we can figure it out before August 1st.

8 comments:

Em said...

how exciting!!!!!!!

Tyler said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you.:)lara

Rachel said...

Congrats!! Little girls are so much fun. Good Luck.

keri said...

I'm soooo excited!!! So is Maddie... she told me.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

That is so fun! I can tell you tons of boy names, but I can't figure on any girl ones. I am hoping we have a boy or this baby will be baby girl Utley till she is old enough to name herself!!

Buckeye Nut said...

Congratulations :) Little girlies are so fun!!

April and Rick said...

That is awesome. I pictured you having a girl. Congratulations!