BAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! i get the message, i'll teach this month's lesson from the 4th book;-)
No, Emily your lessons are great!...I just don't ever get out and do MY visiting teaching to those on my lists. :O
Now that's just hillarious! I needed a good laugh today! :)
sooo funny,if you think about it i would like to have Lisa and tylers email. thanks Lara
That is AWESOME! Maybe we should teach that. We should start reading Midnight Sun to all our people.
I love that comic. That is too funny.Alissa
HAHAHhaaah!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
BAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! i get the message, i'll teach this month's lesson from the 4th book;-)
No, Emily your lessons are great!...I just don't ever get out and do MY visiting teaching to those on my lists. :O
Now that's just hillarious! I needed a good laugh today! :)
sooo funny,if you think about it i would like to have Lisa and tylers email. thanks Lara
That is AWESOME! Maybe we should teach that. We should start reading Midnight Sun to all our people.
I love that comic. That is too funny.
Alissa
HAHAHhaaah!!!!
Post a Comment