This last week for Christmas has been a fun one being spent with family. It all started on Tuesday December 23rd. We went to dinner and then Desert Start Theater with my family and some friends (who are basically family anyway!). It was a fun night of laughs and entertainment.
Then on Christmas Eve we exchanged gifts with the Readings and then went to an extended family dinner. This is a dinner that is looked forward to because of the yummy meatballs that Mike's grandpa makes. Mmmm...I'm hungry for them just thinking about it!
On Christmas Day we spent time together opening up presents. Mike's mother brought over breakfast for us and Jeffrey and Keri that was yummy and I will have to get the recipe to. We were suppose to go to my parents' house for Christmas Day dinner, but with the weather reports and the wind we thought it would be best not to attempt the drive. We felt bad not going! So instead we stayed home and watched movies and played games and stayed in our pjs all day (well I guess I should say that it was only I that stayed in pjs). It was a nice relaxing Christmas!
Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas!
1 comment:
we are staying home next year and i can't wait!!!
Post a Comment