
On Sunday we were looking at the ads and saw the RCWilley ad with a couch set that interested us. So, last night I went to RCWilley while Michael was in school. I really liked the couches. They are a little bit darker than the picture shows. They are an olive green which I think will look good with the cherry bookcases we are planning on getting. So, I went to Walmart for a few things and was trying to figure out how to get Michael to look at the couches since the sale was only Monday and Tuesday and he has classes on those nights. Luck would have it that he got out of school early last night and called me as he was coming home. We met at RCWilley and looked and talked about the couches. We ended up buying them! So we got a couch and a loveseat for a total of $500. What a deal!!! They have at least 86 orders that they need to have filled, so it won't be in for 4-8 weeks. That's okay because it will just give us more time to finish the basement. If it's not done before then, then we will store the couches in one of our spare bedrooms. You got to love bargin shopping!!!
2 comments:
I'm assuming the couches will go downstairs, then? I know you have so much room in your front room for more furniture...
Gosh! I'm so jealous! I want some new furniture!! Nice choice....and the cherry color will go well with it!! BTW Cute blog!!
Post a Comment