Monday, February 4, 2008
Basement Update
As my husband says, we really don't have a weekend because we work all week and then we work all weekend. The progress so far in our family room downstairs is that on Saturday we were able to sheetrock one entire wall and got the gas line put in and waiting for the gas fireplace. We were also able to frame in about half of the blanket closet as well. It is actually starting to look like a room. Of course I don't have pictures to post because I still have not figured out our computer problem with it not acknowleding our camera when it is plugged in. Next week is pulling more electrical wiring for outlets and sheetrocking some more. It feels like a never ending project that is an expensive one! I'm still hoping that it will get done before the weather becomes nice. The weather has been cooperating with us on that part (in my opinion) because of all the snow we keep getting. It is like every other day we get a pretty good snow storm. My poor husband is getting tired of shoveling snow! I don't blame him, but I'm the one who does it when he is at school three nights a week. Even though he doesn't like the snow, I say "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment