Here is a picture of the gingerbread house that we made for Christmas.Here is the product so far of the motivation from the Christmas gifts that we got. I'm just hoping it will get done before spring.
(Notice the little spots in the pictures...they made tons of dust and the flash kept picking it up.)
When it comes to computers I'm not as smart as some of my other family members. A few months ago we had to change from Windows ME to Windows XP on our computer to be able to connect our IPod to the computer. Well, in doing so we've been having to change all the programs over. I've been trying for the last week to get our camera program up and working so I could add the pictures that I've said that I would put up. Also, after Christmas we gave our computer to my brother-in-law to install our new DVD burner that "Santa" gave us. So I was without our computer for about a week. So, with all that explanation of some of the technical difficulties, here are some pictures of what we have been doing lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment