Coming back the roads were clear and it wasn't snowing at all. But on our way back we passed a semi that had us laughing. I wished that I had my camera at the time. But then we stopped and got gas and had a little potty break. Once we got back on the road we came up again to the same semi. So we got out our camera phones and took pictures. I hope you can tell what it is. Basically this 18-wheeler had an empty bed except for a little pink plastic trike strapped down near the end of the bed. We thought that it was hilarious and that it was probably his "ride" when he got to his destination.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Road Trip
Last week (on Jan. 9th) I did a road trip to and from St. George in one day with a coworker. I was transferring two of my kids from my caseload to her and had to take her to meet the lovely boys. The reason I was transferring them was because of taking on two other cases that needed to stay on our team (and she is on a different team). Anyway, so I was told by my husband and supervisor not to go if it was snowy. Well...it sure snowed! Me being the stubborn person that I am at times chose to forge the storm in hopes that it would clear up the further south we got. Through Utah county we were going about 20 - 30 mph and then the roads started getting better around Payson. Then when we got to Nephi it was snowy and the roads basically were not plowed at all. I have to admit that it was when I was driving south of Nephi there were a few times that I didn't feel that I was in control of the car. So I went slow and let the semis pass me. Needless to say, it did finally clear up and the roads were good and then it was blue skies and dry roads from Fillmore on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is too funny!
Post a Comment