Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"I Busy" -Natalie

We've been busy....living life!

In the last month we have:

Gone to the zoo with Maddie, Max, and Keri
Helped Daddy wash cars
Tried to put on lipstick ourselves

I don't know if Natalie will start doing the famous "why" questioning that most toddlers do (and I hope I'm not jinxing myself by mentioning that), but Natalie has her own version of that question that she asks over and over and over. She constantly asks "Wha' doin'?" even if you just told her what you are doing mere seconds ago. It can be annoying sometimes, but most times we find it funny and turn the question back on her.

Natalie has been becoming more independent in the things that she does. Which this saddens me because then I stop and look at her and realize that she is no longer my little baby but a toddler instead.She will forever be my little baby though!

2 comments:

Em said...

Can't believe how much she and Maddie look alike!

Nina said...

I foresee in the future that her granny will get her make-up for her upcoming birthday. Eh??