Thursday, May 26, 2011

Us 2 and U2

Tuesday evening we were able to go to the amazing U2 concert. We were able to get into the inner circle (between the stage and a walkway for the band) thanks to our friends who got there earlier in the day to save us spots in line. It was such a fun concert and evening! It was great going with our group of friends. So many laughs were had within our group because of the people around us.

The Fray




U2


Thanks Chris and Alisha for letting us come!

And a big special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Reading for watching Natalie so we could go!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fantastic! That looks amazing! You are so lucky!

oneHeidifamily said...

I am surprised that I didn't see you guys! Can I get some copies of your pictures?

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

How exciting! So jealous over here!!