Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not As It Appears

So, you see that green thing in Natalie's left nostril?

Can you guess what it is?

I'll give you a hint...

It's not a booger...

...yep...it's a pea!


Natalie decided after dinner last night to place some of her remaining peas up her nose.
I squished out 3...
Then she sneezed out 2 more...
And then there was this last one that took more effort in getting it out.

Yep, people...that's a total of 6...count them SIX peas shoved up that little girl's nose.

It made me have flashbacks of when I was younger and babysitting and one of the little girls stuck chalkboard chalk up her nose to see if it would fit.


Silly Natalie...peas aren't for noses!

Oh the joys of parenthood!

5 comments:

Nina said...

That's a lot of peas for one little nose!

Roxanne said...

How on earth did she fit ALL those up there? Such a silly little girly!

Em and Matt said...

Hillarious!

Em said...

oh crap!

sean had to go to the ER when he was little for shoving m&m's up his nose.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

That is hilarious! At least peas are soft! I love all the pictures, I haven't checked blogs forever! Natalie is growing fast and is as cute as ever! Miss you guys!