Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pink Puff and White Stuff

Having a kid makes you feel more like a kid. I get all excited when I think of things that Natalie can experience. So when it snowed about 8 inches Saturday night I couldn't wait to take her out in it the next morning.

I just love Natalie in her winter coat! She looks like a big pink puff marshmallow. When she is wearing it, it reminds me of the little brother in A Christmas Story where he can't put his arms down.
See the resemblance!

I think that Mike liked the white stuff too because he was able to use our snow blower for the first time. It sure was a back saver considering how wet and heavy the snow was.


But we also put Natalie to work too!

4 comments:

Bingham family blog said...

it is true-kids made you young again and enjoy the little things. She looks adorable.

keri said...

It's too bad that we don't have a video of her laying on her back trying to get up with that coat on. That was priceless! She is one cute little girl!!

Brent and Chelise said...

She is too cute! I love that coat!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

So adorable!! She is just growing to fast!