Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Natalie had her 1st birthday on Sunday.
We had family over for cake and ice cream.

Before the cake...

...after the cake.

This year has really flown by and we love having Natalie in our family.
Happy Birthday Natalie!

6 comments:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Happy Birthday!! Time sure flies doesn't it!

Nina said...

The after picture doesn't do justice to the cake-ness on her face . . .

Em said...

wow, can't believe she's 1!!!!

Brent and Chelise said...

What a cute little girl! Happy Birthday, Natalie!

keri said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she has changed. Doesn't even look like the same baby anymore! What a cutie! I'm glad we got to be a part of her first birthday. And I'm even more glad that we get to see her almost on a daily basis. She is just too cute for words. :)

Andrea, the little collector said...

Happy B-day to Natalie! I can't believe it! What a cutie!