Monday, July 26, 2010

Don't Think Don Aslett Did This...

Growing up my mother would always talk about cleaning like Don Aslett. I have had a project on my summer "to-do" list of cleaning my windows (inside and out) and cleaning all of the blinds as well. Last Thursday I finally got around to start cleaning the windows.

I used this product. AMAZING! So worth it.


I was feeling very productive.
But I don't think that Don Aslett did this...

As I was putting the huge blinds back up in my kitchen, they slipped and fell on my foot cutting it. Luckily Mike came home from work 3 minutes later and took me to Instacare where I ended up getting 6 stitches.

4 comments:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

I am also a big fan of that product, I just cleaned all my moms windows with that last week and they looked awesome! Not a streak or smudge! So sorry about your foot Youch!!

Kim said...

Owie. I hope you won't be out of flip-flop wearing for very long. I am having new windows installed this week and will give that product a try.

Nina said...

Why haven't you told your mother about this? Mmmmmm???

I'm so totally sure Don Aslet wears shoes as he cleans windows . . .

Em said...

:-(

at least you had freshly pedicured toes!!!