Natalie did much better than we thought she would camping in our tent for the first time. She was a little ornery and woke up crying a couple times in the night. The day after we got home we found out that her two top front teeth were coming through...poor little girl!
During the reunion we.....
had s'mores and sat around the campfire...
slept in stylish fashion...
splashed in the water...

ate...

and took naps!

This was a shock seeing Natalie take a nap. She was just sitting on Grandma Lewis' lap as we all were sitting around and talking and the next thing I noticed was that Natalie had fallen asleep. Grandma Lewis eventually slouched to make it a little more comfortable for her and Natalie.
It was a great weekend relaxing and being around family!
3 comments:
Grandma Lewis is such a calming influence on her sweet grand chickabiddies! I know that she is all for this napping business . . .
Looks like a fun and relaxing trip. I still can't believe that Natalie fell asleep on her Grandma. Good thing you took a picture or I never would have believed you. ;0)
Bear Lake?? oh the memories! i have a picture of me sleeping on our Grandpa Lewis' lap just like that. I am glad you guys had so much fun
Post a Comment