On Wednesday night Mike was reading some of his book to Natalie as she desperately was trying to grab the book, and then...voila!...she rolled over from her back to her tummy. Since then she has been doing a lot more of rolling back and forth.
Here she is in action:
I think that I need to either vacuum our bedroom floor more often...or...tape Natalie up with double sided sticky tape and let her help out with some chores around the house. I'm thinking that the later idea is a good one! :)
5 comments:
I can't believe how much she's grown since we last saw her! Such a doll!
hahaha, seriously!!! and why don't they made toddler vaccums actually vaccum???? really people, come on! put 'em to work!
Soon, she'll be rolling over without any coaxing . . . then crawling . . . then walking . . . and then going out on dates. It happens that fast.
What a cutie! :)
Post a Comment