Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two week check-up

Yesterday little miss Natalie had her two week check-up. She now weighs 8 lbs 2 1/2 oz and is 21 3/4 inches long. For those that don't remember what she was at birth you can check here. She did well at the doctor appointment and didn't even cry when they poked her heel for the blood sample.This last weekend Natalie also found her voice. She is starting to coo and also crying when she's hungry or wants to be cuddled. Natalie loves being cuddled up against your chest.By looking at her face and double chin, I would think that I am doing pretty good at my new job. Our little girl is starting to grow up!

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Growing up and getting chubby seem different to me.... I'd keep her pocket sized as long as you can. =)Anyway, she's cute!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her in person!

Chris and Lish said...

I love the dirty look she is giving you...

Nina said...

Such a scowl on her face!! What did you do/say to her??

Em said...

oh my goodness, look at the last picture!!! love the face1