Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Natalie Eva

So, little miss Natalie Eva was born on Saturday August 1, 2009 at 3:48 a.m. She came in weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long.

On Friday Mike and I went and rented some movies from Redbox and stopped at Cafe Rio to pick up dinner for a little date night at home. When we pulled into the garage and as Mike was opening my car door my water broke at 6:45 pm. We put the food in the fridge and went to the hospital. I ended up getting my epidural at 11:30 p.m. I was started Pitocin at 2:30 a.m. to help finish effacing. At 3 o'clock in the morning I was ready to push. After about 15-20 pushes they called my doctor. We had to wait about 25 minutes for him to get there. Then 2 1/2 pushes later little miss Natalie came into the world letting everyone know that she had a good set of lungs. She also has a lot more hair than we thought she would and also found out that by adding a little bit of water that it goes curly.We came home on Monday at noon and are enjoying every minute of her!

12 comments:

Em and Matt said...

Congrats on your litle one! I love the curly hair!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

applevalley said...

Congratulations to all of you on your darling little Natalie Eva. I like the curly hair you did on her. Enjoy her. We are so happy for you.
Love ya,
Nadine & Dee

Melanie said...

Yay! I'm so glad everything went so well. I hope you're surviving the first week or two at home too! Let me know when you're up for visitors!

Bingham family blog said...

She is adorable. Enjoy every minute.congrats.

Chris and Lish said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you!

Rachel said...

Congrats on the new baby girl! She is so cute.

Sydney said...

Congrats! She's so cute!!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

So fun! I hope everything is going good and you are feeling well. She is such a beautiful little girl, I am jealous! A life of boys seems to be whats in store for me, oh well i love them! She really has to marry either Rex or Ryan cause I need at least one normal daughter-in-law!

Buckeye Nut said...

Congratulations :) We are so excited for you guys. We hope the first week home has been good. I can't believe how much hair she has, so cute!!! Let us know if we can do anything for you :)

Em said...

what a little doll!!! can't wait to see her when we get back. don't think you'll get off on having your visiting teachers over this month!;-)

April and Rick said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations, you deserve it!!!