This morning I got into work a little late. I guess that caused my coworkers some concern that the baby had decided to come. Well, that's not the case...it's just the case that the baby loves to use my bladder as a pillow at nights and so I'm up almost every hour going to the bathroom. So when it comes to waking up in the morning, I am still tired.
I found this cartoon and found it fitting on how I have been feeling this week.

I am still here and baby still hasn't come...but we are anxiously waiting!
5 comments:
That joke is hilarious!!! Now, what's MY excuse for having to get up several times a night to go to the bathroom? Incontinence?
LOL. I love you comic. That is too stinkin funny...I am so jealous that you have a week left as I have what feels like eternity left.
Keep us posted :)
That is so funny! I am just starting to go through that, it is miserable, I swear it is to prepare us for the sleepless nights to come!
hahaha, love that comic
Very funny. :) Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment