Since coming home with Natalie, we just can't seem to get enough of our cute little girl. It has been such a huge adjustment for me not going in to work and staying home in my pjs basically all day. I have to admit that I love my new job! And I find myself just sitting and staring at my little girl in awe of how cute and how much of a miracle she is. I can sit and look at her all day long and enjoy the cute little smiles that she gives.
We too are adjusting to being new parents and not getting all the sleep that we used to get. But Natalie sure loves her daddy-daughter time when Mike gets home from work!

7 comments:
Isn't it so much fun! I truly thought I would get bored by now and want to do 'something' else. I just have so much fun with my little man, and now that he sleeps through the night (don't worry, it WILL happen) life is great!
She is so cute. Enjoy the moments pretty soon they are dating. I have pictures of Melissa and Greg just like Mike and Natalie-love them.
Well, she is absolutely beautiful...I am so excited for you! I am glad you are enjoying your new job! We miss you though!
Love the candid father/daughter pose. What delightful pictures of your delightful daughter.
awwww, i can't wait to see her! i love the picture of her rolled onto her side. brennan used to always sleep with his arms above his head, but i have one on his side like natalie and it totally looks like he has huge muscles. such a funny boy picture. i had some great advice when i had brennan from my cousin jaren (the older jaren). he said to get up and get ready every day, even if it just meant getting dressed. i always have, and it feels so great! i get tons more done and always feel awesome. i started out wearing lots of jump suits or loose T's with my maternity jeans. there's just something about a shower and clean clothes that always make me feel so good. maybe you'll like it to!
p.s. but i DEFINATELY have my days where i stay in my pj's every once and awhile too!!! sometimes it's just not on the agenda when you get down to do;-)
She is so beautiful!! I can't get over all that hair. Congratulations on you new little addition. We can tell from the pictures that Mike just hates getting home from work for some snuggle time ;)
Post a Comment