Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We bought a Jeep

So, the other week we ended up making a purchase that we love. I'm happy to say that we now are the proud owners of a Jeep!...Jeep stroller that is. We had heard about this really good deal from our sister-in-law and so Mike went out and bought it while I was still at work. We got the last one at Sears that was on sale. Mike and I have been joking about how unfair it is that we buy our baby a Jeep to "drive" before we buy one for ourselves. According to the specs on a website it claims to fit certain baby car seats. So, we are now on the quest to see if it will work for the car seat we want.

Not quite the type of Jeep for jeeping in Moab on the trails, but it's still cute!

5 comments:

Em said...

and you're gonna LOVE it!!!! i hooked my ipod shuffle up this morning and we had hours of musical entertainment around the track. we went 5 1/2 miles today. you in on friday?

Nina said...

This is way cool! The kind of Jeep I would love to drive . . .

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

That is awesome!! I love it! Do they make a double stroller like that?

keri said...

Sweet ride!!! I can't wait until you use it! You will love it!

Tyler said...

It's getting closer to when you can take it off-road!