Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Amazing Jon Schmidt

Love this song combination of Love Story by Taylor Swift and Viva La Vida by Coldpay! Love, love, love it!!! Thanks to Kyle and Amanda sharing it! I love the piano and Jon Schmidt is an amazing pianist. This weekend I was able to get my grandpa's piano and am so excited to have a piano of my own to play. Maybe some day I will be able to play as wonderful as Jon and also maybe one day when I grow up I will have a grand (or baby grand) piano...until then the piano I have for now will be just fine.

5 comments:

keri said...

So I guess you plan on upgrading your home to a larger one that can hold a Baby Grand or Grand huh?
I'm betting that you wont fit one in your current digs :)

K and A Edgeworth said...

I'm glad you liked it so much! Thanks for sharing it again!

Bingham family blog said...

Love it too!

Roxanne said...

Not sure if my last comments were left. The guy in the video besides Jon is Steve Nelson. He's Scotts cousin. His whole family is amazing at any instrument!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

That was an awesome clip!