As previously posted about, Mike tilled our yard in preparation for putting in sprinklers, etc. We thought about how to level our yard out better and came up with a solution.
We borrowed a neighbor's 4-wheeler and tied an old crate to it. With the help of Jeffrey we were able to level our yard out for the most part. But I really think that they were just playing!
We had a HUGE yard growing up and the first time my dad did the sprinkers, he took an old waterbed frame, nailed some 'seats' to it, and had all of the neighborhood kids sit on it while HE pulled it through the dirt. I think this looks like a lot more fun (not to mention more efficient!)
And if you remember Dad had a leveling contraption he made which was then pulled behind that old lawn mower. And those that drove had fun (if I remember right you may have driven a little too).
Fun!! I can't believe we haven't seen your house yet. We need to stop by and visit. I love your fence. Hope we can see you at Tylers wedding but I don't know if mike can take off work.
3 comments:
We had a HUGE yard growing up and the first time my dad did the sprinkers, he took an old waterbed frame, nailed some 'seats' to it, and had all of the neighborhood kids sit on it while HE pulled it through the dirt. I think this looks like a lot more fun (not to mention more efficient!)
And if you remember Dad had a leveling contraption he made which was then pulled behind that old lawn mower. And those that drove had fun (if I remember right you may have driven a little too).
Fun!! I can't believe we haven't seen your house yet. We need to stop by and visit. I love your fence. Hope we can see you at Tylers wedding but I don't know if mike can take off work.
Post a Comment