
For those of you that know, we used to have dial-up internet at home. Hence the reason that I typically post at work. But this weekend we got high speed wireless internet. We are piggybacking off of Mike's brother who lives next door. We are splitting the cost with them and it will be the same amount that we were paying for dial-up. It's so fast that it's hard to imagine all of our frustrations of previously trying to download something (that typically took a few hours and then you'd be disconnected shortly before it was completed...ARGH) to being able to have things downloaded a LOT quicker! So last night Mike got on the computer to test it out. It worked great for him and he checked his email and even our blog and other people's blogs (which we typically didn't do at home due to the time it took to view pictures). He accidentally shut the computer off before I got a chance to get on. So, I started it back up and tried to get on the internet, and of course the signal was low and so I couldn't post. There are a few little things that we are working on to make it better, but overall I am much happier at the speedy internet.
2 comments:
The need for speed is addictive, yes? Did Mike like what you've done with the blog?
Yes, it is addictive! Mike really didn't comment on the blog...you know how he is.
Post a Comment