We flew to L.A. and Natalie enjoyed her first airplane ride.
Disney Wonder (our cruise boat)
Meeting some Disney characters
Walked around Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Having a chocolate induced happiness/coma from Mickey Mouse ice cream bars and all the food
Enjoyed Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Played on Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach in Cabo
It was a fun trip filled with lots of good memories and time spent with family!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures! Love Natalie! She's sooo cute!
How fun!!! My kids would LOVE to meet all of the Disney characters. Can't wait to take them to Disneyland.
I am glad your ship wasn't the one that hit a rock, and is now turned sideways!! That would not have been good!!
A Disney Cruise would be so fun, I bet you all had a blast! I am jealous you were somewhere warm too! Hope everything is going great with all of you!
Post a Comment