Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feelings

There are days that I
Cry tears of sorrow
Have fury of anger
Wonder why with frustration
Feel broken as a woman

All because of one thing...
Infertility

Then there is a little Natalie girl who gives
A huge smile
A bear hug
A big kiss
And a simple "I love you"

This buoys and lifts up my heart
Makes my soul glad
All because....
She calls me Mommy!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Good luck. I've been thinking of you guys lately, hope you get good news soon.

Em said...

it is the absolute worst feeling to go through those emotions every month. my heart still aches when i think back to those years we went through that. yay for natalie to ease it a bit.

Sam and Marcie said...

What a beautiful poem! Keep focus on the positives girl! (((((hugs)))))

The Jensen Family said...

Yuck! I am so sorry you guys are going through this. Our thoughts are with you

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

I'm so sorry that things have to be so rough sometimes! But that Natalie girl is the cutest thing ever! I can see why she lifts your spirits. What a happy, bright, smiling face!