I love your little family, too! Those are absolutely beautiful pictures.
Very Cute!
Love the photos!! Natalies dress is so cute! Miss your little family!
P.S. I still think Natalie is the cutest little girl I have ever seen!! She HAS to marry one of my boys I don't care which one, she can choose, but it has to be Ryan or Rex. :)
Oh my goodness, natalie has the cutest smile. Love your family photos. I enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you have been up to. Take care
Great pictures! You all look super spiffy and Natalie is just a doll! She is such a perfect blend of you and Mikey.
Boy, Natalie sure is her father's little girl! I really like the pic at the top and then the one at the bottom... my votes for favorites.
so cute!!!! what a ham in the last pic with those hands by her face. love the bracelt
Oh What cute pictures and the parents don't look too bad too. JK
Super cute. I love your family photos!!!! Thanks for sharing them.
I believe Natalie's smile lightens up the room. It is so beautiful!
Your pictures turned out so cute!!! Natalie is such a little doll :)
Love the pictures and the people in the pictures.
What a cute, HAPPY girl you have! :)
She is so cute, and she smiles with her eyes also, her whole face lights up. She is a doll.Nadine
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I love your little family, too! Those are absolutely beautiful pictures.
Very Cute!
Love the photos!! Natalies dress is so cute! Miss your little family!
P.S. I still think Natalie is the cutest little girl I have ever seen!! She HAS to marry one of my boys I don't care which one, she can choose, but it has to be Ryan or Rex. :)
Oh my goodness, natalie has the cutest smile. Love your family photos. I enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you have been up to. Take care
Great pictures! You all look super spiffy and Natalie is just a doll! She is such a perfect blend of you and Mikey.
Boy, Natalie sure is her father's little girl! I really like the pic at the top and then the one at the bottom... my votes for favorites.
so cute!!!! what a ham in the last pic with those hands by her face. love the bracelt
Oh What cute pictures and the parents don't look too bad too. JK
Super cute. I love your family photos!!!! Thanks for sharing them.
I believe Natalie's smile lightens up the room. It is so beautiful!
Your pictures turned out so cute!!! Natalie is such a little doll :)
Love the pictures and the people in the pictures.
What a cute, HAPPY girl you have! :)
She is so cute, and she smiles with her eyes also, her whole face lights up. She is a doll.
Nadine
Post a Comment