Tuesday, December 15, 2009

4 Month Check-Up

Today Natalie went in for her 4 month check-up. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by! It seems like just yesterday she was born. Anyway, her stats are:

Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz (50th percentile)
Length: 24 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16.3 inches (50th percentile)
So, basically in the last 2 months Natalie has only grown about a half an inch, put on 2 lbs, and her head has grown 1 inch in diameter. I would have thought that there would have been more progress considering the little rolls on her thighs and how some outfits are getting too small in length. Either way, she is still perfect!P.S. She did much better this time with the oral immunization than last time! And she only cried for less than a minute with the two shots.

4 comments:

keri said...

Love that smile! So glad that she did better this time :)

Nina said...

Cute, cute, cute little girl!

vickie said...

She is "PERFECT!"

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

She has the cutest outfits! I am in love with that little girl! She definitley needs to marry Ryan or Rex! I wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more!