Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend of food

This weekend was all about eating. I guess you could say that we are preparing for Thanksgiving. On Saturday we went to the Lewis Pie Fest with extended family. Eating different kinds of pies and playing games...who could want more?
Then on Sunday we had a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at our house with the Lewis family and my Grandma Richards and my Auntie T. We got a turkey voucher last year as Mike's "Christmas bonus." So we only ended up paying about $2 for a turkey. And since I figured we would be getting another turkey this year that we should use the turkey we already have.
It was fun to have family over and have LOTS of yummy food and then play games!

P.S. These are not the actual pictures of the food from the weekend, but I think our food looked just as good!

2 comments:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Sweet! Two Thanksgivings and a day of pies, what more could you want!

Sam and Marcie said...

What an awesome day!! It just puts me in the Thanksgiving spirit! :)!